Saturday, November 13, 2010

forever winter day Live

Well this weekend is the last for me as christmas card season beckons and soon I'll be working the voluntary mandatory overtime up until xmas. This saturday my sister will be leaving for a cruise and both my parents and my brother have already left on cruises meaning that as of saturday morning I will be home alone with the crazy dogs.

You take all of these factors and you have the makings of the first ever Forever winter day! I will be drawing and hopefully getting some pages down in a marathon session from 4pm- 4am.

This isn't a 24 hour deal where I will attempt to get a certain amount done or anything but hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of pages done, I've already thumb nailed the remaining pages of the first issue and so excited to finally put this bad boy to bed.

I'll be updating the goings on here as Best I can and also on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment